Our committee work involves caring for members of our congregation, as well as the wider community.
- We provide greeters every Sunday morning to welcome people as they enter the church.
- We purchase fair trade coffee for use in the church.
- We arrange for volunteers for our coffee hour after the service and provide cookies.
- We send out cards or casseroles to members when needed.
- We host an annual “Grown Ups” dinner, a time for fellowship, food and entertainment.
- Our Wednesday afternoon knitters group make prayer shawls and baptismal blankets.
- Each Christmas we stuff stockings with warm mitts, scarves and toiletries to be distributed between CUPS in Calgary and FCSS in Cochrane.