We are responsible for recording and reporting of all congregational receipts and expenditures, and associated records maintenance.
To achieve this, in part we:
- Work closely with St Andrew’s Treasurer;
- Ensure that the Sunday offerings are counted;
- Meet monthly to review our Financial Statements;
- Prepare the yearly Church budget in consultation with St. Andrew’s other committees and the Board; and
- Recommend an annual independent reviewer to review the Church’s accounts and financial procedures.
- In addition, we also recommend the rental fees for the Church.
Your Finance Committee is:
Chair: Tracy Cove
Minister: Rev Ray Goodship
Treasurer: Shari Paarsmarkt
Members: Elaine Wood, Mary Magee, Trudy Ross, Bill Zuck
Questions? Speak with any of our members or contact us at: email@example.com
Want to try before committing or just interested in what happens at our meetings? Contact the Chair at the above e-mail address about sitting in on one of our meetings – Every third Wednesday of the month at 6pm.